WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
The Estimator is responsible for estimating and selling restoration services to clients and bringing in new business from relationships built with Insurance Adjusters and other lead sources. The Estimator will accurately prepare construction scope and estimates for restoration projects. They will work with insurance companies to determine fair and reasonable scope of work, and they will meet with customers to explain scope of work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating sales.
- Developing accurate cost estimates for property restoration.
- Selling company services directed at minimizing the financial, physical, and emotional impact associated with property damage.
- This position will work closely with Project Managers to ensure on-time completion.
- The estimator must be able to generate their own leads and come with a track record of success that includes experience in construction project management with excellent written and verbal skills, advanced computer proficiency and developed organizational skills.
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries.
- 3 years of experience in the use of Xactimate.
- 2 years of Sales Experience
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- A clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Preferred but not required
- Subcontractor base.
- IICRC certification in Fire, Water, and Mold restoration.
- HAAG Certification for roofing.
- OSHA training and certification.
- College degree or certification in Construction or Project Management.
Department: Field Operations
This is a full time position