WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
The Project Manager / Estimator is responsible for all aspects of the restoration project from preparing estimates to project completion and requires a strong background in the restoration industry. They will need to be able to manage multiple projects at once including coordinating workers, material and equipment as well as make sure that all specifications are being followed. This position will establish and maintain local relationships to ensure compliance and permanent relationships with local agencies and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a relationship with the customer by securing the job and providing customer service.
- Prepare estimates per industry/customer/TPA guidelines
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews all documentation to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Tracks and controls the project schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget
- Reports to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years of Restoration Project Management with 1 year of Estimation experience
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries.
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints
- Working knowledge of the Design-Build process
- Experience with various construction software programs
- Ability to read and understand construction documents to perform accurate quantity takeoffs
- Ability to field measure for various products and materials prior to job start
- Job Type: Full-time
Department: Field Operations
This is a management position
This is a full time position