The Position: We are currently in search of a candidate who will provide engineering support to our government customer. This person must have a background in aerospace/aeronautical, electrical, or mechanical engineering or a background in computer science or a mathematics discipline. We are looking to fill this position is immediately.
The Location: Patuxent River, Maryland: Best Places for Tech Jobs (#4)
- Applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate military weapons systems.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates software, components, or systems related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapons systems, associated support systems, or management information systems.
The successful candidate will have the education and experience below:
BS or BA degree in aerospace/aeronautical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or mathematics discipline. At least three (3) years of R&M engineering and technical experience is required. R&M experience shall include solving complex R&M problems through the use of R&M probabilistic analysis, modeling, and risk assessment and evaluation.
Able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
The Working Environment: The physical environment requires the employee to work on-site at the government program office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for the majority of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Incentive Programs
- Awards and Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
- Travel Assistance
- Financial Foundations Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
AM Pierce & Associates verifies employment eligibility through E-Verify. Check out our E-Verify Right to Work Brochure.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs