Currently looking for an experienced Cardiology RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory University Healthcare in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 yrs of experience in a Cardiac Unit. This is a fast paced, team work driven, 38 bed Cardiac Step Down Unit.
Responsibilities of the Cardiology RN / Cardiac Step Down Unit Registered Nurse
- Care for patients requiring cardiac interventions: Pre/post cardiac cath care, cardioversions, pre/post pacemaker and ICD implant/explant, Arrhythmias, Heart Failure,Treatment of MI patients, etc.
- Education during orientation along with CE credits: Cardiac Orientation, 4 day in depth dysrhythmia class, EKG course, Heart Failure course, Device therapy class.
Requirements of the Cardiology RN / Cardiac Step Down Unit Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 2 yrs of experience in a Cardiac Unit.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Compensation for the Cardiology RN / Cardiac Step Down Unit Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $30-$40/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position