Currently looking for experienced Operating Room RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have 2 years of experience circulating in surgical specialties in an acute hospital setting.
Responsibilities of the Operating Room Registered Nurse, OR RN
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Provide a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment including the monitoring of safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment
- Collaborate with other health care team members in the delivery of care
Requirements of the Operating Room Registered Nurse, OR RN
- Graduate of an accredited school.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- 2 years experience circulating in multiple surgical specialties in an acute hospital setting
- Scrub experience desirable
Compensation for the Operating Room Registered Nurse, OR RN
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32-$43/Hr depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position