Currently looking for an experienced Radiation Oncology RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of Radiation Oncology experience.
Responsibilities of the Radiation Oncology RN, Rad Onc Registered Nurse
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Provide extraordinary care at a difficult time, working to ensure optimum delivery of services and quick recovery.
- Support and communicate with family members to help alleviate the stress and disruption that an a cancer diagnosis can cause.
Requirements of the Radiation Oncology RN, Rad Onc Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
- 2 years of Radiation Oncology experience.
- Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Compensation for the Radiation Oncology RN, Rad Onc Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $35-$45/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position