Great company benefits: health insurance, dental and vision coverage, STD/LTD and Life covered by employer, paid holidays and vacation days.
The primary function of the position is to safely deliver material to customer’s plants and work sites.
- Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers;
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and company policies;
- Obey applicable laws, follow dispatch instructions, and GreenRoad system;
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs;
- Load and unload materials. Depending on materials hauled;
- Assure product quality to the best of the driver’s ability;
- Must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition;
- Perform minor servicing and repairs;
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite;
- Assist in training less–experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities;
- Perform general labor duties when necessary; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience Class A or B - CDL required with good driving record;
- Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check;
- Pass a pre-employment Functional Capacity Exam;
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document;
- Dump trailer experience is a plus;
- Be willing to travel and work away from home when required;
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary;
- Report to work at the designated start time;
- Be able to work overtime when required;
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold;
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
- High school graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience (preferred); and
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at American Materials Company