Manages dealer training, mentoring, and assessment throughout all Northern California Fortiss, LLC client properties, for all assigned shifts.
Responsible for developing and delivering instructor-led, on-the-job, or a combination of these types of training programs including check lists, job aids, and other materials. Also, responsible for leading the recruitment process for internal and external dealer applicants. Responsible for developing and delivering instructor-led, on-the-job, or a combination of these types of training programs including check lists, job aids, and other materials.Also, responsible for leading the recruitment process for internal and external dealer applicants.
- Ensure that the dealer performance aspect of gaming operations are ran in a manner that exemplifies our core values, meets established quality standards and are in compliance with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Oversee tables at all client properties, paying attention to dealer performance and opportunities for development or mentorship.
- Coachassigned employees to perform at their best, resolve performance problems and provide regular and constructive performance feedback.
- Maintain a high level of accessibility with client casino gaming management and dealer staff.
- Assess and rate dealer skills in a variety of areas.
- Keep accurate reports of dealer assessments and evaluations, including training needs assessment tracking, dealer performance assessment logs, and other reports as deemed necessary. Report based on both in-person and surveillance tape review based observations.
- Manage the recruitment process for dealers at all client properties. Work with HR to source, screen, and select dealers for any open positions.
- Ensure that dealers have the proper tools and training to effectively and safely perform their jobs.
- Plan and facilitate training programs either instructor-led or on-the-job,including check lists, job aids, and other materials.
- Provide strong leadership to cultivate an environment where dealers demonstrate pride, commitment to their profession and to their casino, teamwork and core values.
- Other tasks may include regularly recognizing dealer staff for a job well done, writing performance evaluations, counseling staff, resolving dealer team member concerns on a timely basis, etc.
- Ensure the dealer staff is aware of all safety and asset protection procedures and uses safe work practices.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to: ensuring that procedures are strictly adhered to, inspecting all gaming areas to ensure that they are well maintained and in good repair, motivating dealers to perform job tasks in accordance with client casino performance standards, submitting financial reports in a timely manner, and any other duties as assigned by management.
At least 2 years of management-level experience in the gaming industry on a casino floor; and at least 6 months of dealer training experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass mandatory screening including a background and credit check, and drug test.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current California gambling establishment employee permit, badge or license.
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of all games operated at the casino.
This is a full time position