Love working with numbers? The 101 Casino is bringing a fresh face to the casino industry. To help aid in the creation of this new casino culture, The 101 Casino is looking to hire a chip runner. This chip runner will have strong knowledge of basic math with the ability to give the guests chips with minimal variances while staying focused and on task for multiple hours at a time. The Chip Runner will demonstrate a high level of customer service to various personality types ensuring an experience the guests won't forget, which will keep them coming back for more! Think you've got what it takes to make this culture boom? Then check this out!
1. A successful Chip Runner will be fully knowledgeable of the casino floor and all table and seat numbers.
2. Chip Runners are expected to know the value of the different chips used in the casino.
3. Chip Runners typically have previous cash handling experience.
4. Chip Runners should expect to learn all required promotional information and games offered at the 101 Casino.
5. Chip Runners should be able to build a positive rapport with our guests.
6. Guest service is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our guests and the service we give them on a daily basis. We hope that with your help we can reach the next level of customer service.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD!!!
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position