In today's culinary world, perfection and execution is key. The Lotus Casino is searching for an exceptional and talented Prep Cook. The Prep Cook will assist the back of the house in the preparation of all menu items. The right candidate will help us provide guests with the most outstanding food experience. If you’re the best at what you do and enjoy providing superior service in an exciting atmosphere we would love to meet you!
1. A successful prep cook will have extensive knowledge of basic cooking techniques.
2. Ideal candidate will be flexible and able to take direction.
3. As prep cook you should be able to finish projects and preps on a daily basis.
4. Prep cook should be able to work with others as a team player in a small confined space.
5. A prep cook should be equipped with excellent knife skills.
6. Ability to promote positive interactions with guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test and criminal background check.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
The Lotus Casino is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
This is a part time position