Now accepting CHIP RUNNER resumes for those interested in joining our Team at the Cordova Casino in Rancho Cordova. Part-time positions are available. Previous Casino or dealing experience preferred --WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING.
Candidate will be involved with a variety of table games in a high volume, customer service oriented facility. If you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment in a high growth industry, then this is the career opportunity for you.
• Practices and promotes outstanding Customer Service to both internal as well as external guests
• Demonstrates strong cash handling knowledge
• Complies with casino gaming regulatory policies and procedures
Required Skills and Education Include:
• Must be at least 21 years of age MUST HAVE CASH HANDLING EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background investigation and credit check. Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
• Good interpersonal capabilities along with excellent verbal communication skills
• Flexibility to work varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
We offer a fun and exciting work environment.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your experience and availability.
This is a part time position