Thank you for your interest in the Malheur Works Summer Internship program.
Malheur Works provides local graduating high school seniors with exposure to professional paid internship opportunities in Malheur County.
Program goals for interns:
- Build application, resume, and interview skills
- Develop work ethic and professionalism
- Learn career readiness and technical skills
- Network with local businesses and explore career options in Malheur County
Important information for applicants:
- Submission of this application does not guarantee an internship
- Upon receiving your application packet, the Malheur Works committee will select applicants to move forward in the program
- Applications will be notified of the committee’s decision via e-mail
- Selected applications will then be forwarded to the host employers
- Host employers will require you to participate in their standard hiring procedures, including application and interview processes, up to and including background checks and drug screenings
The COMPLETE application packet will include:
- Online application form
- Uploaded resume
- Uploaded letter of interest
- Upload references (If not already included on resume)
- There are resume and letter of interest tips and resources available on our website.
- If you have any questions or problems uploading your document, please email us at email@example.com