Compost Crew is seeking experienced, professional drivers with excellent driving skills and a detail oriented, customer service approach to their work.
The Seasonal Compost Delivery Driver will be responsible for driving the company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner while maintaining the quality of service our customers expect and ensuring each customer is served safely, efficiently, and effectively. As a Seasonal Compost Delivery Driver for Compost Crew you are a representative of the company and our mission for a more sustainable world.
This position is a physically active position in which you will be driving, exiting and entering the vehicle on average 100 times a day, and lifting weights up to 60 lbs.
This position is part-time, seasonal, and allows for flexible hours per your schedule. We will give the driver a two month window to complete all of the deliveries required for the Season. We have two seasons per year, one in the Spring (March - April) and one in the Fall (August - September). Training is required prior to the start of each season.
Please note, this position includes growth opportunity to full-time.
- Operate company vehicles safely
- Inspect and maintain company vehicles and equipment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Deliver compost in bags and bulk to customers
- Work independently and with a team (depends on the route)
- An excellent driver with at least 2 years of driving experience (NO CDL required)
- Must have a clean/good driving record
- Active DOT medical card required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift 60+ pounds and able to be run/walk for much of the day
- Able to get your hands dirty - collecting food scraps
- Must have access to a transportation for commute
- Must have a smartphone with access to internet
- An interest in sustainability preferred
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs