**Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program Qualified Agency**
Do you love working with adolescents and sharing your passions with them?
Are you a positive role model who can empower youth to overcome struggles while calmly managing their difficult behaviors?
If yes, we would love to have you join our team!!
We are currently hiring a Youth Residential Staff to work with up to five adolescent males who are on probation or parole.
At Connections365, we work to bring healing to youth and families through various behavioral health services including treatment foster care, mentoring, outpatient mental health, and residential care. Residential staff work in our 4- or 5-bed homes to provide direct care, skill building, and behavior management services to adjudicated youth who often experience trauma-related issues.
Wage: $16.25-$16.75/hour plus full coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for full-time employees. Applicants who are hired and successfully complete six months of employment are eligible for a $1000 signing bonus.
Open graveyard shift: 11pm-9am Saturday through Tuesday
If you are right for this position:
- You have a genuine passion to help youth overcome difficulties. Relevant education and experience is a plus.
- You can calmly deescalate youth by utilizing appropriate therapeutic interventions and responding with emotional intelligence.
- Recognizing the value of diversity and the importance of gender- and culturally-specific services, you can adapt your methods and approach to be effective for each unique individual.
- You can provide a safe, structured living environment conducive to healing.
- You are professional, reliable, and a positive role model committed to upholding agency values.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a valid Oregon driver’s license, personal auto liability insurance, and maintain a clean driving record so you can transport youth as needed.
Here is what we have:
- A team of dedicated people who support each other as we passionately strive to bring hope and healing to our community.
- A serene 10-acre main campus with walking paths, an art and recreation room, basketball courts, and a therapy garden.
- Retirement benefits for all employees; health insurance, life insurance, and vacation benefits for regular full-time employees; and training and development opportunities.
- Connections365 is an approved site for the Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program. Qualified employees may be eligible for college loan repayment.
- Applicants who are hired and successfully complete six months of employment are eligible for a $1000 hiring bonus.
This is a full time position