Now Seeking a Warehouse Associate!!!!!
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!!
Earn $11 per hour WITH BENEFITS !!!!!!!
Location: Greensburg, PA
Are you strong, ambitious and reliable? Do you love a challenge? If so, join Belmar as a Warehouse Associate and earn top dollar for your skill!!
We are looking for employees immediately!
- Position is Monday - Friday. 8am to 5pm
- $11/Hour Starting Pay
- Weekly Pay for all employees
- We offer Direct Deposit to your bank account or Debit Card
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the warehouse, sweeping, using a tugger or electric pallet jack to empty 50 gallon trash cans into the trash compactor.
- Recycles plastic and card board, bundle machine bundles card board and plastic
- Must be comfortable working in both areas, cooler dock and dry dock
- Self-oriented and self-motivated person.
- This is a temp to hire position.
- Must be able to pass background/drug test
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are required for your protection.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
APPLY ONLINE THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position