Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: $13.50/ HR
This individual will be responsible for unloading containers and unloading trailers for warehouse storage. Responsibilities include accurately separating cases and placing them on pallets for all inbound freight. Ensure that all products are free of damage and that production code dates are visible for warehouse storage.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately fulfills client orders for delivery routes by building a stable and accurate pallet load..
- Performs all other duties as directed by leadmen or manager
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Other Duties as Assigned
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE).
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs