Inventory Clerk - Garland, TX
Earn $13.50/ hour
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS ORDER SELECTION EXPERIENCE
Location: Garland, TX
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Schedule: 5 am - 2 pm or Finish
Compensation: 13.50/ HR
This individual will be responsible for pulling orders and moving materials for customer pick ups and or for outgoing orders. Responsibilities include accurately separating cases and placing them on pallets for all outbound or pick up. Ensure that all products are free of damage and that order matches client order.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately fulfills client orders for delivery routes by building a stable and accurate pallet load operating a stand up forklift.
- Performs all other duties as directed by leadmen or manager
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Will be assisting Order Selectors, must be open to working in the freezer.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Must have experience operating a stand up forklift. Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs