RECRUITING OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Competitive pay with the ability to earn BONUS PAY FOR EVERY HIRE!!!!!
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life)
- Afflac Supplementary Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation on Anniversary Dates
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Wellness Program
- Transfers Available
- Promotional Opportunities
BONUS PRODUCTIVITY PAY:
With no set income limit, your hard work, ability, and desire will provide you with an unlimited income. We only employ real "Go Getters". The ideal candidates will possess good social skills "in person" and "on-line", and are eager to earn a bigger paycheck this week than they did last week. When you position yourself as a driven advocate for Belmar and its customers, your income and professionalism will rise together, to the point where you are paid and seen as the well paid professional you have become. You will be paid an hourly base rate, and activity based components.
Our progressive management supports approved, creative ideas that put forth a consistent, professional image. As a recognized leader for sourcing new talent, Belmar Integrated Logistics provides a professional office environment. Our Recruiters get the support and tools they need from our top management and across the board. Do you have what we are looking for?
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
SHIFT : Monday - Friday, Some Saturdays 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Office Hours)
Additional time as needed to satisfy open orders
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in management, training or other specialties.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- A Competitive Spirit
- Self Driven
- Goal Oriented
- Efficient and Productive Time Management
- Experience in Interview Process a plus
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Have the customers best interest in mind
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFERRAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs