- Leading interactive workshops and collaborative meetings with clients as well as internal partners to generate ideas and strategies that utilize innovative, emerging business models and technologies to deliver the newest and most effective digital marketing solutions.
- Participating in new business activities, developing new business strategies, and identifying organic growth opportunities.
- Inspiring innovation while creating and fostering cooperative and enthusiastic team work environments, as well as overseeing project implementations.
- Creating measurable value and ROI, while ensuring high-levels of client satisfaction and retention through serving as a subject matter expert to all of (add)ventures current and future clients.
- Traveling to client sited and trade events as needed.
- More than 10 years of strategic experience in an agency, consultancy, or marketing organization
- Digital expertise in the design, planning, introduction and execution of enterprise level marketing and digital convergence efforts.
- Expertise in identifying, forecasting, and incorporating new and future trends in the digital marketing space.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, current digital marketing concepts and methodologies.
- Digital client relationships management along with setting and keeping client expectations within appropriate limits.
- Familiarity with planning primary and secondary research activities including but limited to: user testing, intercepts, and ethnographic interviews.
- Experience in the developing, planning, and executing large scale, complex projects with the ability to convert strategic plans into tactical movement.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including superior presentation and listening skills.
- Participation in networking events, seminars and other business-related events with the goal of developing potential clients/partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant graduate degree is preferred.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry, no relocation or visa sponsorship available.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs