Reports to: vp, digital/strategy
- Managing in-house, client or outsourced development teams during implementation to ensure adherence to visual design and architecture specifications.
- Analyzing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining code within the Drupal framework for new and existing client projects
- Performing web and database server administration
- Meeting with clients and be able to identify their business and user requirements and objectives.
- Managing due dates, deliverables and level of effort to meet all client and in-house deadlines.
- Assisting with new business development efforts and proposal writing.
- Working with technology teams in creating and implementing Quality Assurance testing plans. Coordinate client and in-house staff during Quality Assurance and direct the change process.
- Working well with designers, site developers and programmers to find the best possible solution for our clients that balance user, business and security technology requirements while fitting within the constraints of time and budget.
- Participating in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- Embracing the firm’s culture and contributing to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Working diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Completing timely and accurate timesheets.
- Meeting assigned billable goals.
- Abides by and adheres to all employee policies as detailed in the employee manual
- Other duties as required
- Have fun, make money
- A minimum of 8 years of in-depth experience with high performing Drupal sites
- Deep understanding of Drupal architecture.
- Be QA minded, with a strong ability to test for regressions
- Experience ensuring cross-browser, and cross-device compatibility
- Experience integrating with external web services (SOAP, REST, XML)
- Acquia Certified Site Builder. If not certified, a willingness to become certified within 90 days
- Knowledge of MySQL architecture and administration
- Experience with version control systems, git preferred
- Experience with advanced Drupal tools such as Features, CTools and Panels
- Experience analyzing and defining requirements, and translating them into technical specifications and architecture
- Desire to mentor and lead other developers, and to share knowledge with the broader team
- Experience with and appreciation for working on cross-disciplinary teams with Designers and other Front- and Back-end Engineers
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, or a related field.
- Must have previously managed web development projects (webapps, websites or social media apps) from initial requirements gathering through delivery into production.
- Ability to plan, facilitate and document client meetings and workshops.
- Experience working on large, complex sites.
- Skilled at coordinating multiple tracks on work to bring the site vision to life.
- Excellent written, verbal and diagrammatic communication skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs