Join our dynamic Finance & Accounting Team!
We are currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor! The ideal candidate must have high school diploma, 2-4 years accounting experience, Google Sheets, cashiering, accounts receivable, and previous audit experience helpful. Will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger postings and the General Cashier duties, as directed by Director of Finance or Assistant Assistant Director of Finance
- Payroll Processing.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations. Prepare and post journal vouchers.
- Accounts Receivable
- Participate in month end closing.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Perform income audit function.
- Maintain files containing daily and month end reports.
- Assist in auditing of night auditor's work: verifying credit card vouchers, verifying daily flash reports; checking for errors
- Experience in high volume payroll.
- Experience in a computerized accounting environment, preferably a resort.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as they relate to revenue and expenses.
- Ability to assist in preparation of departmental budgets and reconcile accounts accurately.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent resort data.
- Ability to perform function with minimal supervision.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Understanding of: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly inventories, cash bank maintenance and auditing, month end closing, payroll procedures.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.
Solage— a luxury Napa resort in northern Napa Valley is a rarefied luxury retreat where nature not only coexists with, but helps create, a completely new level of connection, comfort and contentment. Every detail, each dedicated staff member, conspire to bring a deep sense of enrichment and renewal. From a celebration of Napa wine and food to restorative Napa spa offerings... experience a seamless mingling of the outdoors and in for endless inspiration.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Finance & Human Resources
This is a hourly positions position