Join our team and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage in-room dining experience possible.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provides exceptional service levels in all interactions with guests, co-workers and management.
- Accurately input all orders into the point of sale system and communicates any special requests to the kitchen.
- Delivers all orders within the specified time frame.
- Calls guests/owners by name and remains professional and competent while setting up the in-room dining presentation according to the brand standards.
We seek a candidate who can take beverage and food orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and ordered food to guests' location according to resort specifications, courteously and efficiently. Related hospitality experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. Candidate must have flexible work schedule as well and work holidays. Must meet the minimum age requirements to work in an alcohol and food service operation.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms' reach. Golf cart driving (daytime and evening hours).
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Ability to work in indoor and outdoor environments in various weather conditions.
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies, and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of Solage, the Hospitality industry and this position.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: In Room Dining
This is a hourly positions position