Compassionate In-Home Health Care Across Fairfield County Connecticut
Home Care Connectors is dedicated to providing the best in-home healthcare services, and our superb level of care begins with our caregivers. When you choose Home Care Connectors, you can rest assured knowing that each and every one of our Certified Nursing Aides (CNA) and/or Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) have gone through an extensive screening process prior to hiring.
Each of our caregivers must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for employment:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional caregiver experience is required
- Minimum of 3 professional references from prior nursing home facilities, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, or private clients
- Minimum of 2 personal references (i.e. colleagues, neighbors)
- Pass a competency evaluation which includes clinical assessment, written exam, and verbal presentation
- Extensive background check administered by a 3rd party professional company
- Must submit documentation of full physical and health examination
- Must be in compliance with Home Care Connectors' drug and alcohol policy
- Must be in compliance with HIPPA requirements to ensure a full and complete understanding of the privacy laws
We are currently interviewing for Hourly & Live_In cases in Fairfield County, CT.
We are currently interviewing for Live_In cases in Fairfield County, CT.
We are currently interviewing for hourly cases in Greenwich & Stamford. Caregivers with day time availability 7am start time.
We are currently interviewing for a Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm case in Stamford, CT.