|Receptionist||Salem, OR||Full time|
|Youth Direct Care Staff||Salem, OR||Full time|
|Youth Direct Care Staff - On Call||Salem, OR||On Call|
If we don't currently have an open position in your area, you may submit a Resume
If you already have an application in progress you can retrieve and edit it by clicking here
Our awesome team of employees enjoy these unique benefits of working at Connections365:
- A serene 10-acre main campus with walking paths, a therapy garden, basketball courts, and an activity shed.
- Contingent upon current allergy and trauma needs, we are animal-friendly.
- Connections365 pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for full-time (30+ hrs/wk) employees' personal coverage.
- Vacation benefits and life-insurance packages for full-time employees.
- Sick leave and retirement benefits available to all regular employees.
Become a Therapeutic Foster Parent
Are you interested in finding out more about becoming a therapeutic foster parent through Connections365? We have some information available and would like to get in touch with you about this. Please see our page, Become a Foster Parent to get started.