We call it TAM
An Applicant Tracking System doesn't have to be complex. TAM is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, so that you can concentrate on hiring quality candidates. TAM hosts your branded Careers page, tracks applicants through the hiring process, shares and compares applicant information across your organization, and allows you to stay organized throughout the entire recruiting process. No more overflowing inboxes, piles of resumes or spreadsheets!
It's powerful and social
- Access applicants' data from anywhere, anytime through our secure, cloud-based system
- Easily create custom workflows and prescreening forms
- Automatically screen out unqualified applicants and merge duplicates
- Find the ideal applicant using TAM's advanced/boolean search features
- Share notes on applicants across your organization
- Schedule interviews and integrate calendars
- Communicate with applicants using your own email templates
- Securely store, retrieve and share your documents
- Rank and sort your applicants
- Automatically post your jobs to free and paid job boards
- Recruit using Social Media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Send online Applications for Employment at any step
- EEO/Disability/VETS compliant for 2014
- And much more...
With stellar support
We don't sell software, we provide solutions. Our team of HR and recruitment professionals designed TAM to support our own clients. We use it ourselves, every day. And while we've made it simple to use and easy to configure, we are always available to help when you want it. You'll be supported by an experienced recruiter, not a call center. Stellar support means that we listen and provide personalized support each and every time. We provide priority responses to exceed your expectations!
"I would rather use my time doing other things than screening and tracking my applicants. With The Applicant Manager, I am able to set my thresholds and ask the questions to get exactly what I am looking for. Getting status updates or inquiries on which stage of the recruiting process for an applicant is child's play and rejections are effortless. Best of all the applicants are presented with a highly professional image of your organization and love that you take the time to reach out to them. They don't realize how easy The Applicant Manager makes it.
The Applicant Manager makes me look good at what I do!"
- Patrick Fernandes
Director of Quality & Training at The Setai